Do you buy Christmas gifts for your long distance friends? We usually send each other gifts for the holidays (although Tonya’s usually doesn’t show up until the spring!) I recently found some interesting statistics on gift-giving in the December issue of Women’s Health:
- the top three presents the average woman is most likely to give herself this year:
- A new outfit
- A vacation to someplace warm
- A massage
- 63% of women have faked enthusiasm for a gift they hated.
- The most offensive gift the average woman has received is clothing that was several sizes too big.
- 88% of women would rather give a gift than get one.
- The type of gift the average woman most likes to give is something sentimental.
To me, just about all of those statistics prove that a traveling journal is the perfect gift this Christmas. You don’t have to worry about offending someone with it and it certainly is sentimental. So if you’re still looking for the perfect gift for your long distance friends this Christmas consider giving a traveling journal. Plus, you can give just one gift to your whole group of friends!